78. Qing-Na Zheng, Xuan-He Liu, Xing-Rui Liu, Ting Chen, Hui-Juan Yan, Yu-Wu Zhong, Dong Wang,* and Li-Jun Wan,* Bilayer Molecular Assembly at a Solid/Liquid Interface as Triggered by a Mild Electric Field, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2014, 53, 13395-13399.
77. Chang-Jiang Yao, Hai-Jing Nie, Wen-Wen Yang, Jiang-Yang Shao, Jiannian Yao, and Yu-Wu Zhong,* Strongly Coupled Cyclometalated Ruthenium–Triarylamine Hybrids: Tuning Electrochemical Properties, Intervalence Charge Transfer, and Spin Distribution by Substituent Effects, Chem. Eur. J. 2014, 20(52), 17466-17477.
76. Hai-Jing Nie, Chang-Jiang Yao, Jiang-Yang Shao, Jiannian Yao, and Yu-Wu Zhong,* Oligotriarylamines with a Pyrene Core: A Multicenter Strategy for Enhancing Radical Cation and Dication Stability and Tuning Spin Distribution, Chem. Eur. J. 2014, 20(52), 17454-17465.
75. Junjian Shen, Dafei Yuan, Yan Qiao, Xingxing Shen, Zhongbo Zhang, Yuwu Zhong, Yuanping Yi, and Xiaozhang Zhu,* Diaceno[a,e]pentalenes from Homoannulations of o‑Alkynylaryliodides Utilizing a Unique Pd(OAc)2/n‑Bu4NOAc Catalytic Combination, Org. Lett. 2014, 16, 4924−4927.
74. Hai-Jing Nie, Chang-Jiang Yao, Meng-Jia Sun, Yu-Wu Zhong, * Jiannian Yao,* Ruthenium-bis-terpyridine Complex with Two Redox-Asymmetric Amine Substituents: Potential-Controlled Reversal of the Direction of Charge-Transfer, Organometallics 2014, 33(21), 6223-6231.
73. Hai-Jing Nie, Yu-Wu Zhong,* Near-Infrared Electrochromism in Electropolymerized Metallopolymeric Films of a Phen-1,4-diyl-Bridged Diruthenium Complex, Inorg. Chem. 2014, 53(20), 11316-11322.
72. Bin-Bin Cui, Jiang-Yang Shao, Yu-Wu Zhong,* Bis-Tridentate Ruthenium Complexes with a Redox-Active Amine Substituent: Electrochemical, Spectroscopic, and DFT/TDDFT Studies, Organometallics 2014, 33(16), 4220-4229.
71. Hai-Jing Nie, Jiang-Yang Shao, Chang-Jiang Yao, Yu-Wu Zhong,* Organic–inorganic mixed-valence systems with strongly-coupled triarylamine and cyclometalated osmium, Chem. Commun. 2014, 50(70), 10082-10085.
70. Takumi Nagashima, Takuya Nakabayashi, Takashi Suzuki, Katsuhiko Kanaizuka, Hiroaki Ozawa, Yu-Wu Zhong, Shigeyuki Masaoka, Ken Sakai, Masa-aki Haga,* Tuning of metal-metal interactions in mixed-valence states of cyclometalated dinuclear ruthenium and osmium complexes bearing tetrapyridylpyrazine or –benzene, Organometallics 2014, 33(18), 4893-4904.
69. Jiang-Yang Shao, Yu-Wu Zhong,* Tuning the electronic coupling in cyclometalated diruthenium complexes through substituent effects: a correlation between the experimental and calculated results, Chem. Eur. J. 2014, 20(28), 8702-8713.
68. Chang-Jiang Yao, Yu-Wu Zhong,* Near-infrared electrochromism in mixed-valent diruthenium complexes (in Chinese), Chin. Sci. Bull. 2014, 59(17), 1591-1602.
67. Zhong-Liang Gong, Bin-Bin Cui, Wen-Wen Yang, Jiannian Yao, Yu-Wu Zhong,* Reversible multichannel detection of Cu2+ using an electropolymerized film, Electrochim. Acta 2014, 130(1), 748-753.
66. Qing-Na Zheng, Lei Wang, Yu-Wu Zhong, Xuan-He Liu, Ting Chen, Hui-Juan Yan, Dong Wang,* Jian-Nian Yao, Li-Jun Wan,* Adaptive reorganization of 2D molecular nanoporous network induced by coadsorbed guest molecule, Langmuir. 2014, 30(11), 3034-3040.
65. Bin-Bin Cui, Chang-Jiang Yao, Jiannian Yao, Yu-Wu Zhong,* Electropolymerized films as a molecular platform for volatile memory devices with two near-infrared outputs and long retention time, Chem. Sci. 2014, 5(3), 932-941.